1/1 Photo of Spicy Broccoli With Almonds
A great recipe if you're looking for a different way of serving broccoli. For fans of spicy food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast nuts by tossing in a dry frying pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes, until golden. Remove from pan immediately so they don't burn.
- 2In large frying pan, heat oil on high.
- 3Saute onion and chilli for 2-3 minutes, until onion is just tender.
- 4Add broccoli and cook, covered, for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- 5Stir in curry paste followed by cream.
- 6Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, until heated through.
- 7Serve sprinkled with the almonds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Broccoli With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g