- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli florets
- 1 small red bell pepper, 1/2 dice
- 1⁄2 cup miniature corn cobs, sliced 1/2 thick
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli florets for 2 minutes, then rinse quickly in cold water. Drain well.
- Place broccoli in serving bowl, adding the onions, bell peppers, and miniature corn.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, brown sugar and red pepper flakes.
- Just before serving toss dressing with vegetables. Season with salt.