Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds, lightly crushed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter and saute garlic and scallions until tender.
- Add broccoli and mustard seeds and cook stirring often about 2-3 minutes till broccoli is crisp tender,remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl and using a electric mixer beat eggs,parmesan cheese,cream cheese,cornmeal,mustard and milk blend until smooth By hand add broccoli mixture and salt and pepper.
- Spray 24 1&3/4 inch muffin cups with non stick spray.
- Spoon about 1T filling in each cup.
- Bake 325* 14-16 minutes or until set.
- Let set 2 minutes then remove serve hot.