Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Give your broccoli a little bite with some red pepper and garlic.
- Simmer broccoli in 1 inch of water for about 5-7 minutes.
- Drain broccoli and return to heat.
- Add oil, crushed pepper and garlic.
- Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Definitely a keeper - my husband liked the taste and he usually likes broccoli just steamed with butter. I would never have thought to saute broccoli like this. Thanks for a great easy recipe. Made for PAC '10.