Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Broccoli with a little kick.
Make and share this Spicy Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Simmer broccoli covered in inch of water for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Drain broccoli and return skillet to heat.
- Heat skillet over high heat.
- Add oil, crushed pepper, and garlic.
- Turn broccoli in hot spicy oil and season with salt.
Yummers! I really enjoyed this side dish. I can't believe that it hasn't been reviewed before now because it's really yummy. Thanks shawnajean for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.