Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Fronia Theobald). Excellent dish! Zesty!
- Press thawed hashbrowns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- Pat hashbrowns into greased 10-inch pie plate, forming a crust.
- Brush crust with melted butter, making certain to brush top edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cheeses and ham or bacon evenly over bottom of crust.
- Beat the half and half with eggs and salt.
- Pour over cheeses and meat.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.