Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine.
Make and share this Spicy Bread Discs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices bread
- 4 green chilies, washed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt, beaten
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled,washed and minced
- Soak the bread slices in water for 30 seconds.
- Squeeze out the water by squeezing the bread between the palm of your hands.
- Mix all the ingredients together with the bread and knead into a dough.
- Divide the dough into 1 tbsp.
- sized equal parts.
- Flatten and fry in hot oil until golden brown on either side.
- Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.