From the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bread
- 4 green chilies, washed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt, beaten
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled,washed and minced
- 1Soak the bread slices in water for 30 seconds.
- 2Squeeze out the water by squeezing the bread between the palm of your hands.
- 3Mix all the ingredients together with the bread and knead into a dough.
- 4Divide the dough into 1 tbsp.
- 5sized equal parts.
- 6Flatten and fry in hot oil until golden brown on either side.
- 7Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins.
- 8Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Bread Discs
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 197.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g