Recipe by Derf
Tingly, tasty, pasta, evolved to our tastes from Cooking light.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Very spicy and yummy pasta dish. I doubled the recipe because I wanted to have left-overs to take for lunch. This was very easy to make and low calorie. A tasty way to satisfy my carb craving. Thanks Dorothy.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 -4 drops hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 4 ounces farfalle pasta, uncooked (bow tie pasta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large nonstick frypan with cooking spray, add oil.
- Place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add sweet red pepper and peas, saute 2 to 3 minutes or until veggies are crisp tender.
- Add green onions and saute 30 seconds or until onions are barely limp.
- Remove from heat, and keep warm.
- Combine sour cream and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, drain.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Add veggie mixture and sour cream mixture, toss.
- Serve immediately.