Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Grilled rib eye steaks topped off with the most amazing spicy cheese topping.
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 rib eye steaks, 1 inch thick
- Combine blue cheese, cream cheese, jalapeno pepper, green onion and vinegar; set aside. Combine parsley, oil and garlic in a heavy zip-lock plastic bag. Add steaks and squeeze bag to coat steaks with parsley mixture; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes. Remove steaks from bag.
- Grill steaks over medium heat on barbecue to desired doneness. Serve steaks topped with blue cheese mixture.