Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like mine SPICY, ICY COLD and with a celery stalk. I have always used the by guess & by golly method, But this Sunday decided to measure it out, and share.
- 11 1⁄2 ounces v 8 vegetable juice
- 2 pinches new mexico chile powder
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches celery salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka, more if you please
- 1 stalk celery
- In a 16 oz large glass, add 6-8 ice cubes.
- Pour (1 can 11.5 oz) V-8 into it, add the rest of the spices, and vodka.
- Peal celery stalk ribs (strings) with potato pealer, I like to munch celery as I drink, or use the celery heart stalk unpealed.
- Put celery stalk in and mix all the spices, clean the sides with it and get all the spices back into the beverage.
- I like mine spiceyyy!
- Have also added a tablespoon of clam juice, or a couple tablespoons clamato juice.
- You can also add a pickle, and/or green olive.