Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Picnics and Tailgates’
- 1 (46 ounce) cangood-quality tomato juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- ice cube
- In a large pitcher, stir together the tomato and orange juices, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and celery salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to a chilled large thermos.
- To serve, fill large glasses with ice.
- Pour 1 shot vodka over ice in each glass.
- Add ¾-1 cup of the tomato juice mixture.
- Use a celery stalk to stir each beverage, leaving it in the glass as a garnish.