Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was given to me by a former bartender that they used for their "house mix". It's much cheaper than buying those commercial mixes and you can tweak it to your own taste. Enjoy!
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix (like Good Season's)
- 1 minced garlic clove (I usually use about 1/2 t. garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Combine all together in a non-metal pitcher. Allow to sit for several hours before adding your favorite spirit -- or not, even good plain.
- Note: If you don't like dillweed, use 1 T. dill pickle juice.
This was a very tasty way to start the morning! Made for PAC Fall 2008 (did not use any alcohol) and will make this again. The horseradish gives this a great kick! Thanks Lauren - great recipe!