Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Corn tortilla's with spicy insides. serves 1 vegan gluten/wheat free
- 2 corn tortillas (packaged or pre made)
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1⁄2 fresh cucumber
- 1 tablespoon organic garlic (no added sugar)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive
- 1 teaspoon herbamore organic vegetable salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons organic pasta sauce (no additives)
- Note: You can change the recipe, but for it to be vegan, gluten free, wheat free and basically free of allergy causing ingredients, stick to the exact ingredients. don't use extra salt, the vegetable salt has sea salt in it, it's healthier.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Slice the tomato and cucumber thinly and add to the middle of the tortilla.
- Add the sauce onto the top and fold over.
- Heat the base with the sauce on top.
- Eat the "Spicy Blast".
- You can add any vegetables, but make sure they're fresh. You could also add some sliced pineapple to make it a sweet spicy blast.
- Also, this can be a little runny, but it is delicious. The sauce can also have a little added tamari or soyu sauce (specifically these, NOT soy sauce - soy sauce has MSG and Gluten and is entirely unhealthy).
- For a yummy lunch meal, you can serve this with some white or brown rice mixed with saffron (spice) and turmeric and herbamore and or some boiled/steamed vegetables.