My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the cinnamon sticks into pieces.
- 2Put all the spices on a square of cheesecloth and tie up with a piece of string.
- 3Put the vinegar and sugar into a large saucepan.
- 4Stir over low heat, until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- 5Add the spice bag.
- 6Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Add the blackberries and simmer for 10 minutes longer.
- 8Remove from heat and leave the blackberry mixture to cool completely.
- 9Discard the spice bag.
- 10Line a funnel with a double layer of cheesecloth.
- 11Strain flavored vinegar into sterilized bottles (within 1/8-inch of the tops).
- 12Add fresh blackberries to each bottle.
- 13Seal the bottle and label.
- 14The vinegar is now ready to use.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Blackberry Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (1869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2048.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 489.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 49.2 g
- Sugars 444.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: