Prep 5 mins
Cook 168 hrs
Olives marinated in a spicy oil, excellent to serve as a tasty garnish or finger food.
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, with or without pits
- 4 cloves garlic, peeles and crushed
- 3 -5 small dried red chilies (pequin, arbol "or" birds eye)
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons cocktail onions
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Drain olives.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Turn olives in mixture.
- Place in sealed bowl, jar or other sealable container.
- Refridgerate for a week before serving.
- Will keep for a month (remove garlic and chilles after 2 weeks).