1 hr 15 mins
My mother in law came up with this dish and My husband and I just love it! This is spicy and hot so if you don't like hot, spicy foods this is not the dish for you. You can use other sweet squash for this such as acorn, dumpling etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash in half lengthwise clean out seeds and pulp.
- 2Put face down on a cookie sheet.
- 3Cook in oven set for 350°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4Heat a skillet with oil or butter over medium hight heat.
- 5Add black bean burgers, Rotel tomatoes and cilantro. while cooking crumble black bean burgers.
- 6When squash is done scoop out and add to the pan cook till heated through and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Black Bean Stuffed Butternut Squash
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 513.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro
Morningstar Farms spicy black bean burgers