This is created for RSC #11
Make and share this Spicy Black Bean Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat in a large skillet, 2 tbls olive oil.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add spinach (2 cups at a time) until just wilted.
- Once spinach is wilted add tomatoes, salt, cayenne pepper and black beans.
- Remove from heat and place in serving bowl.
- Mix 4 tbs olive oil and 3 tbls of lime juice and zest in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour on spinach mixture and toss.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Serve at room temperature.