1/4 Photos of Spicy Black Bean Spinach Salad
katie in the UP's Note:
This is created for RSC #11
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat in a large skillet, 2 tbls olive oil.
- 2Add shallots and cook until translucent.
- 3Add spinach (2 cups at a time) until just wilted.
- 4Once spinach is wilted add tomatoes, salt, cayenne pepper and black beans.
- 5Remove from heat and place in serving bowl.
- 6Mix 4 tbs olive oil and 3 tbls of lime juice and zest in a small mixing bowl.
- 7Pour on spinach mixture and toss.
- 8Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- 9Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Black Bean Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 760.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
key lime zest