Recipe by Sue Lau
Low in fat and low in calories, goes great with tortilla chips. You can use the baked chips or fat free chips if you really want to keep things low.
Top Review by Vino Girl
We loved this. Made as written except I added in a little adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers. I also put about 1/4 through the food processor. Very fresh and tons of flavor. Thank you!
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-3 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
- 2.46 ml lime zest
- 44.37 ml fresh lime juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper