A wonderful salsa recipe that is easy to make and very flavorful. It has been a hit with tortilla chips every time I've made it for an occasion.
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g can diced tomatoes
- 283.49 g can Rotel Tomatoes (Mexican Festival if available)
- 1-1 jar picante sauce
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 88.74 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Combine the first ten ingredients into a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours to let all the flavors meld together.