Recipe by Caryn
A wonderful salsa recipe that is easy to make and very flavorful. It has been a hit with tortilla chips every time I've made it for an occasion.
Top Review by Tish
What a great easy recipe suitable for gatherings or at home watching tv. When I make this again I will split the batch in two and put a hotter salsa in one, and a medium in the other. It turned out wonderfully and was really fast to put together.
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g can diced tomatoes
- 283.49 g can Rotel Tomatoes (Mexican Festival if available)
- 1-1 jar picante sauce
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 88.74 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml ground cumin
- salt and pepper