Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice flavour of soy in a single serving burger.
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Thai seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sriracha sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- breadcrumbs, as needed
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- hamburger bun
- cheese (any other desired condiments)
- Combine Black Bean-Garlic Paste, thai seasoning, srirachi and red onion in small bowl.
- Add to beef, and gently work in using hands.
- Add enough bread crumbs to give beef desired consistency, being careful not to overwork.
- Shape into 1 patty.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill or fry to desired degree of doneness.
- Grill or toast your buns, add cheese, tomato, or any other desired condiments and enjoy!
s'kat--these are delicious! Made for the second round of "Pick Your Chef." I used a pound of ground beef, so I multiplied the recipe by 4, except for the onions. I doubled those. Topped with sliced tomatoes, and ketchup mixed with a bit of chipolte mayo....fabulous! My husband kept saying they were "amazing." Thanks for posting! :)EDITED TO ADD:When I made these the first time, I ended up with 5 patties. So I wrapped 2 individually in foil for freezing. Then to cook, I had them out of the freezer for about 20 minutes, then put them in a 400° oven for about 40 minutes, still wrapped in the foil they were frozen in. They were perfect and juicy, and actually, even better this time around. The flavors had all come together and mellowed. So this is how I'll make them from now on, and always keep a few on hand for an easy dinner. Just toss them in the oven, and get your other stuff ready to go. Good stuff, s'kat! :)