Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice flavour of soy in a single serving burger.
Make and share this Spicy Black Bean-Garlic Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine Black Bean-Garlic Paste, thai seasoning, srirachi and red onion in small bowl.
- Add to beef, and gently work in using hands.
- Add enough bread crumbs to give beef desired consistency, being careful not to overwork.
- Shape into 1 patty.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill or fry to desired degree of doneness.
- Grill or toast your buns, add cheese, tomato, or any other desired condiments and enjoy!