Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy low fat dip with a lot of flavor to serve with tortilla chips.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Blend all ingredients together until well mixed, and to a consistency similar to chunky refried beans.
- Serve with tortilla chips.