Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dip heats things up a bit.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 (24 ounce) jarmedium salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- tortilla chips
- Cook chorizo sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is done (about 10 minutes); drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Return sausage to Dutch oven.
- Stir in salsa and next 3 ingredients, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated; sprinkle evenly with fresh cilantro.
- Serve dip warm with chips.