1/3 Photos of Spicy Black Bean and Lentil Burgers
healthy source of protein for vegetarians
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare beans according to packages.
- 2Allow beans to cool and mash well.
- 3Chop onion, garlic, and jalapenos finely.
- 4Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- 5Roll mix into hamburger patties.
- 6Add to greased skillet until brown on both sides (5-8 min).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Black Bean and Lentil Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 662.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g