Recipe by Dib's
I got this recipe off the T.V. last week and tried it. I did up the hot sauce, added the pepper flakes and uped the garlic. Excellent marinade!
Top Review by John Sauerbeck
I liked this recipe. The only thing I did different; after marinating at room temperature for 3 hours, it was so hot nobody wanted to eat. I covered it and refrigerated it over night and cooked it the next day. I also added 1 TBS of sweet relish to make up for the lack of 6 TBS of the juice. I only had 4. Mine cooked a little fast (maybe my heat at medium is hotter) I recommend watch it while your cooking the first time.
- 2 bottles dark beer
- 2 -4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons sweet mixed pickle juice (really)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup soy sauce, i used mushroom soy sauce
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 pork rib racks, silver membrane removed