Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to flavor your beef from the inside. Anything that can be skewered will have a little extra flavor. The possibilities are endless. This is one of many choices. Check out my others.
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 4 -8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 12 -24 wooden skewers
- Mix marinade and pour into a a small cookie sheet pan to fit the wooden skewers.
- Soak the skewers in liquid for one hour.
- Skewer your choice of beef. Cook on the grill or indoors if you prefer.
- A little trick so that the skewers don`t burn is to hang them over the edge of the grill or wrap them in foil.
What a great idea! Great marinade flavor that comes through to the meat and onions..thank you for sharing!
Very tasty skewers. I used green cherry tomatoes and beef strip loin and followed instructions as listed with mouth watering results!!