Recipe by FrackFam5
Super silky and slightly spicy. This Fondue is a great for all ages. Add chopped jalapeño or Serrano for more heat.
- 1 cup light beer
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 finely chopped jalapenos (optional) or 1 serrano pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop tomato and place in a sieve to drain out excess juice.
- Place cheese in a big bowl. Toss with cumin and flour.
- Add beer to fondue pot and boil for 2 minutes. Gradually add cheese by handfuls and stir until melted.
- Fold in tomatoes and cilantro.
- Reduce to heat to simmer.
- Serve with Bread, Apples or Corn chips.