Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a wonderful recipe and one I have made many times on my rotisserie, the brine will force flavor and moisture into the pork resulting in a melt-in-your-mouth tender pork loin, if you are lucky enough to have an Showtime indoor rotisserie then use it for this recipe or if weather permits make it on your outdoor barbecue rotisserie --- plan ahead this needs to marinate for a minimum 8-24 hours (24 hours hours is even better) cooking time is only estimated.
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 4 green onions, very finely chopped or 1 small yellow onion
- 1⁄3 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pork loin roast in a heavy large plastic ziploc bag.
- In a bowl whisk together beer, corn syrup, onions, mustard, chili powder, garlic and black pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the pork.
- Seal the bag tightly and turn to coat the meat.
- Place the bag in a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours.
- When ready to cook prepare the rotisserie. Remove the roast from the marinade (reserving the marinade for basting) and bring to ALMOST room temperature before cooking (this is important!).
- Place the pork on the spit then set over heat and baste every 10-15 minutes or the internal temperature reads 155-160°F.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Remove the roast from the spit and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.