2 hrs 24 mins
This is a wonderful recipe and one I have made many times on my rotisserie, the brine will force flavor and moisture into the pork resulting in a melt-in-your-mouth tender pork loin, if you are lucky enough to have an Showtime indoor rotisserie then use it for this recipe or if weather permits make it on your outdoor barbecue rotisserie --- plan ahead this needs to marinate for a minimum 8-24 hours (24 hours hours is even better) cooking time is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pork loin roast in a heavy large plastic ziploc bag.
- 2In a bowl whisk together beer, corn syrup, onions, mustard, chili powder, garlic and black pepper.
- 3Pour the marinade over the pork.
- 4Seal the bag tightly and turn to coat the meat.
- 5Place the bag in a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours.
- 6When ready to cook prepare the rotisserie. Remove the roast from the marinade (reserving the marinade for basting) and bring to ALMOST room temperature before cooking (this is important!).
- 7Place the pork on the spit then set over heat and baste every 10-15 minutes or the internal temperature reads 155-160°F.
- 8Discard any remaining marinade.
- 9Remove the roast from the spit and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Beer-Brined Rotisserie Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (2124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 23.0 g