- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb stir-fry beef
- 1⁄4 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- cayenne, to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup potato, cooked & diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil over medium heat then add the onion & beef. Fry until the beef is no longer pink.
- Turn the heat onto medium-low then add the spices, parsley, & Worcestershire. Continue to fry for 10 minutes, make sure to stir frequently.
- Stir in the potatoes then continue to cook for 7 minutes. Serve with thick bread.