Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious spread that gets its zip from horseradish.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (3 ounce) packagethinly sliced corned beef or 1 (3 ounce) package pastrami
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in onions, mustard, horseradish and garlic salt.
- Finely chop corned beef or pastrami.
- Stir into cream cheese mixture and chill until firm.
- Serve with thinly sliced party rye bread.
A nice little spread. Used pastrami instead of the cornbeef. Served as suggested with party rye- went over well. Thanks!