Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a Weight Watchers recipe card
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 broccoli spears
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cooked lean roast beef, cut into strips
- 1 ounce unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the beef broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and mustard, and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved. Set aside.
- cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- In a nonstick wok or large nonstick skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, and garlic, and stir-fry until the vegetables are crisp-tender and the onion begins to brown, 4 to 5 minutes.