Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
No idea as to where this recipe came from but it sounds like a good one.
- 1 lb lean round steak, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 6 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 2 drops hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- 10 ounces low-sodium tomato soup
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and kept hot
- Sauté beef onion, and garlic in broth in a large saucepan until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the noodles, simmer until beef is tender.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.