Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe out of Health Magazine. I haven't tried it yet but it is on my list of things to cook. I love beef and kimchi together so i thought this would be really good
- 1 1⁄2 lbs roast (cubed)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cabbage kimchi
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- In a hot skillet brown beef, turning to brown all sides.
- Remove from skillet. Turn heat to medium.
- In same skillet add garlic and ginger. Cook until garlic browns a bit, about 2 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce and sugar. Cook till bubbly.
- Add meat back into skillet and simmer for 50 minutes.
- Add kimchi and cook another 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame oil, seeds and green onions.