Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip!!
Make and share this Spicy Bean Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- serve with tortilla chips
- Combine ingredients and serve with tortilla chips!
- Best if served cold, but tastes great either way!