Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mediterranian? Mexican? I dont know ^_^
- 2 (14 ounce) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 3 carrots, grated
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 mini pita pockets
- Put red kidney beans into a blender and chop roughly.
- Add carrots, spring onions and crushed garlic.
- Then add spice powders,fresh coriander and freshly ground pepper to taste. Blend until well mixed.
- Turn into a bowl and mix in fresh breadcrumbs. Shape into 8 small patties.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry patties for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Warm 4 mini pita breads. Slice each in half and fill with a pattie, sprigs of coriander or lettuce leaves and a spoonful of sour cream.