Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Spicy Bean Nachos
Make and share this Spicy Bean Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas 6. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, pepper, celery and carrot on a low heat for 10 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, tomatoes, and chilli sauce. Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add the chilli beans in their sauce and the drained pinto beans. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the wraps into 3cm squares. Spread out on two baking trays and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Divide the wrap crisps between four plates, top with the spicy bean mixture and serve with the grated cheese and sour cream.