Recipe by *That Girl*
This is a great dip for casual get togethers. Its very easy to make and the spice can be adujusted easily by using a mild salsa rather than spicy. Serve with authentic tortilla chips rather than Tostitos or other thinner ones as they tend to break easliy in this hefty dip!
- 1 can refried beans
- 3⁄4 cup hot salsa
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beans, beef and salsa.
- Place in a shallow (about1" deep) baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 min.
- or until heated through.
- Tip: This dip is like liquid fire right out of the oven.
- I recommend letting it cool a bit before eating!