Recipe by Topher
These make a nice side for a dinner on a cold night or even as a main course. The amount of red curry depends on how spicy you want to make them.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- coriander leaves or basil leaves, chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- sweet chili sauce, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans in a food processor with the curry paste, lime leaves, coriander/basil and spring onions and process just until the mixture comes together.
- Place rounded spoonfuls onto tray and place under hot grill for 5 - 10 minutes, turning over once.
- Serve w/sweet chili sauce or other condiments of your choice.