1/3 Photos of Spicy Bean and Sausage Gumbo
Another simple and flavorful meal...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan on medium heat, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent.
- 2Add sausage and lightly brown.
- 3Stir in broth, beans, rice, cumin, and cilantro.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Place in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
- 6****To complete meal, I added basil-cheese rolls.
Browse Our Top Gumbo Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gumbo Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Bean and Sausage Gumbo
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 934.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: