Spicy Bean and Coconut Soup
- Heat coconut oil in a large stockpot over medium heat; stir in curry paste and cook until it darkens a bit, about 1 minute.
- Stir in palm sugar; stir in fish sauce, coconut milk, stock, strin beans, carrots, and navy beans.
- Increase heat, bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the beans soften and start to break down, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve soup and garnish with cilantro.