Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super quick supper !!
Make and share this Spicy Bean and Avocado Tostadas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Put tortillas on a large baking sheet, grill for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl mix both beans, cayenne pepper and tomatoes.
- Divide mixture between tortillas.
- Scatter with cheese and green chilli.
- Grill again till cheese melts.
- Lift onto plates, top with avocado and serve.
Add a green salad and you have a nice quick dinner for those very busy nights. Made as written. DH really enjoyed these. Thanks for the post.
Great recipe, easy and I added cliantro and it really well, I also used hard tostdas and it was great!
This is great! The flavors were wonderful! It was quick and easy to prepare. I added some chopped onion to the bean mixture, since we love onion. The avocado on top was a perfect addition. Thanks for sharing!