Recipe by *SimplyME*
Have plenty of napkins around when you make this. Servings depend on how you serve it, either appetizer or main course.
- 5 lbs shrimp, in shells
- 1 lb butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) can black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 4 lemons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place shrimp in large baking pan.
- Combine butter, pepper, italian dressing and lemon juice in bowl.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Arrange on large serving platter, pour pan uices over shrimp.
- Peel and eat!