Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the BEST BBQ sauce you've ever had, bursting with flavor and not too sweet. A perfect accompaniment to pork ribs, but do it up on chicken, beef, or anything else you like to BBQ. This sauce is so Yummy, you will devour your entree in no time flat and wish you had made enough for a second serving. I made this sauce on pork ribs for my boyfriend who has never been a "rib fan". When he was finished he said "I get ribs now", he loved them. This recipe is truely delicious.
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke, hickory seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon habanero pepper, Tabasco brand Sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cholula brand hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- Mix liquid ingredients in large bowl.
- mix dry ingredients in small bowl.
- combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Voila, the Best darn BBQ sauce you've ever had.