Recipe by ltlmishu
Sadly, I cannot take credit for this pizza. It's from Sam the Cooking Guy. The spicy chili sauce really makes this pizza pop. You can omit the chili sauce if you don't care for spicy food, but I really suggest trying it. I also drizzled a little more plain bbq sauce to the pizza before topping with mozzarella to make it even more saucy. We made this last night and absolutely loved it.
Top Review by gailanng
Should I ever be in cardio arrest and in the cooking trauma unit, even flat lining couldn't stop me from making homemade pizza. Hey, I could be the gal for somebody's next advertising campaign. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, about 8 ounces
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce, approximately
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon chili sauce (the spicy Asian kind)
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 425.
- Mix cooked chicken with BBQ sauce and chili sauce.
- Spread chicken over the crust and top with red onion and then the mozzarella.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until top starts to brown and get bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.