Prep 8 mins
Cook 16 mins
Very tasty and simple.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (I like Heinz)
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons minced garlic (fresh is best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 chicken pieces (thighs and legs)
- Combine ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and garlic in a small saucepan and mix well; Bring to a boil over med.
- Cook stirring constantly 3 min, or until thickened.
- Stir in black pepper.
- Brush sauce onto one side of chicken.
- Arrange sauce side down on grill.
- Grill on med.
- heat turning and basting with remaining sauce, untiljuices run clear (about 6 to 8 minute on each side).
I'm always looking for different ways to cook chicken thighs on the barbie. This was simple to make and delicious. My stove was out of action and so I cooked the sauce in the microwave until it thickened. Too easy. Definitely a keeper. Thankyou.