Recipe by lovin2cook
This is a great spicy (but not too spicy) meal that's great on the grill! My family loves it.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, pepper, celery seed, hot pepper sauce, and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 min, and stir to dissolve mustard.
- Brush chicken with sauce.
- Grill over medium-high heat for approximately 10 min, brushing frequently with sauce. Turn breasts over and cook another 10-15 min or until no longer pink.