Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Spice-up your dinner with this scrumptious, oven-baked chicken that takes just 10 minutes to prep before it goes in the oven. It's sure to become a most requested recipe!
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (about 2 pounds)
- 304.75 g can condensed tomato soup
- 29.58 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml louisiana hot sauce (optional)
- 946.36 ml hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- Place the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Stir the soup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic powder and hot sauce, if desired, in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken and bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the dish and stir the sauce. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.