- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons grated onions (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (real maple syrup is prefered)
- 3 tablespoons molasses (mild or original is preferable to dark)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, mustard, molasses, maple syrup, vinegar, chili powder, and cayenne in small bowl.
- Simmer sauce over medium heat, stirring frequently with heatproof spatula, until the sauce is thick and glossy and spatula leaves clear trail in sauce, about 4 minutes.