Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made these for Christmas gifts from my kitchen, and decided to keep most of them. THAT is how good it was. Yum!
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar (or white distilled)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry rub seasonings, mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan. Stir well. Over medium heat, bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 60 minutes. Stir occasionally as it cooks. Store in refrigerator. Keeps for several weeks.